Female Elegant Suits Please Help Us Find Elegant Female Trouser Suits Or Something Similar For Our Wedding?

Please help us find elegant female trouser suits or something similar for our wedding? - female elegant suits

I am a woman and my partner and I married in March 2010 and we are looking for elegant trouser suits or traditional tunic and trousers that are very elegant (Ladies) or something that would be suitable for our day. We expect 100 wedding guests, spent the night. Please, please send links or ideas because they find the perfect dress for all to fail ... Thanks

2 comments:

Atheist (Thank god) said...

Want Some Mother May check local stores bridal dress. I do not know where you are, but if you choose in the vicinity of a large city has a good selection of shops to be.

Congratulations and good luck finding clothes!

Poodie said...

I think the best would be a place like Ann Taylor. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. :)

Post a Comment