Howto Figure Out The Game Poptropica Please Help Im Trying To Set Up A Local Testing Server In Dreamweaver Cs3, But I Cant Seem To Figure Out Howto

Please help im trying to set up a local testing server in dreamweaver cs3, but i cant seem to figure out howto - howto figure out the game poptropica

My site is called http://www.lotsoffun.com/
I've selected the following settings on the Advanced tab of the Test Server Category:
Server module, PHP-MySQL
Access: Local / Network
Testing server folder: C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Documents and Settings \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Adam \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ My Documents \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ LotsOfFun \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

Problem: I type in the URL prefix http://localhost/lotsoffun/
You will then click Test URL, Dreamweaver can not use the prefix used to display live data (HTTP errror: 12029)
please help I've been tryin this for about 3 days to solve now.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment